Wednesday 28 November 2012

13 Oct 2012 - Jjajangmyeon 짜장면 for lunch

I saw this eating place on my way back to the bus terminal.

They sell Chinese cuisine although the menu is in Korean.







Hmm...I came to Sokcho to eat 짜장면................
Jjajangmyeon 짜장면 was not reflected on the menu but I tried my luck by asking.

This is so yummy!!  I recalled the time when Jae brought me to Heyri Art Village.  He asked me whether I knew how to use the chopsticks.  I was puzzled when Jae asked me this question but soon realised why he asked me. Just imagine using flat metal chopsticks to pick up the slippery noodles.. Hahahaa...its not easy even though I have been using chopsticks since young.  If I did not remember wrongly, this plate of 짜장면 cost only KRW3500.  Cheap!

2 comments:

  1. i can imagine struggling it is to use the korean chopstick. i tried it was hard for me :P. the normal chopstick am quite ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a start, its tiring for my wrist but I get the hang of it after a while ^^

    ReplyDelete