Sunday 25 November 2012

12 Oct 2012 - 오징어 순대 Ojingeo sundae for dinner

Went back to my hotel room to retrieve my spare battery. I set off again to the trail leading to Heundeulbawi and Ulsanbawi.  It was already 4.30pm.  I knew I wouldn't be able to make it to Heundeulbawi.  Its ok.  Next time perhaps.. 



Something caught my attention.

Yeah..flowers caught my attention ^^



*Picture by S3, effect by Instagram





















Walking towards the direction to Heundeulbawi and Ulsanbawi although I knew I wouldn't be able to make it before sunset.









Cool.

Oh no...that is going to hurt his joints in the long run..

So nicee  ^^  

Oh no...Hope it didnt spoilt their trip.
I thought it was really nice to provide a 'shoe'  with the bandage/cast.
I didn't see any medical centres around though.  

I was back at the hotel Korean's restaurant at around 6.15pm.  My dinner was Sokcho's local specialty, 오징어 순대 Ojingeo sundae.  Actually, I planned to have it when I visit Abai Village 아바이마을 but couldn't wait anymore. Sometimes, if you wanna do something, don't wait. Just do it cos you never know what's going to happen next. Of course, it is much more expensive to eat at the hotel's restaurant but its ok 괜찮아.  I was very hungry.

Ermm...the servings was a lot more than what I have expected.  The waitress gave me a big scissors.  I didn't use it but I wondered why. The veggies were yummy! The Ojingeo sundae was just as delicious but anything that is too much becomes not as delicious as it should be.  I don't think I will crave for Ojingeo sundae for a while..
At the end of the meal, I knew why a big scissors was given to me.  Munching the chunks of veggies and fried squid can be a bit tiring for the jaws! Hahahahaha

Stuffed with glutinous rice and veggies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment