Sunday 11 November 2012

11 Oct 2012 - My hotel room at Seoraksan Tourist Hotel 설악산관광호텔

I went to my hotel room after lunch. Like I said in my previous posts, I always enjoy taking the stairs in Korea but not now. Its an agony to see stairs and slopes now. First was the slope to reach this hotel.  Followed by stairs to the main entrance and next is this flight of stairs to reach my room which was on the third storey.  Thank goodness, I knew there is no lift in this hotel and that was why I brought my big haversack instead of bringing my luggage. I looked to forward to using the bathtub becos I can use my essential oil to soothe the aching muscles...Oucchhhh....

My room for two nights.

Reminds me of Elysee Motel when I stayed in Busan earlier this year.  



I requested for an ondol room cos I liked to sleep on the floor! Hahahaa



Erhh...I don't know how to make the bed. 
I saw so many blankets, pillows and bedsheets in the wardrobe. 
 Shall figure it out during bedtime!



I saw quite of few online reviews about bugs/flies inside the room.
This is a good way to keep out those insects.



Somehow I liked this mesh sliding door a lot ^^

It would be nice to sit back and relax here. 


View from the balcony. Mr Kwak told me the wifi inside the rooms may not be good but wifi at the lobby will be very fast. I couldn't find wifi connection here, so I sms this picture to Jae at 12.45pm. Much to my surprise, I received a sms reply last week that my picture wasn't transmitted. That's right. I was there on 11 Oct but I only receive a reply on 2 Nov that my sms wasn't transmitted.
Although Jae didn't receive this picture but coincidentally, he called me from Seoul at 12.46pm. I really wish I didn't plan my trip to Sokcho on this day becos I missed the chance to see him whom I miss a lot.... >.<

Up next is a visit to Naksansa Temple 낙산사!  

2 comments:

  1. How long did it take you to figure out how to make the bed? Hehe. The view from the balcony is breathtaking! Yep, the mesh sliding door is a nifty way to keep the room bug-free. :)

    -Cami Collazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.
    I made the bed according to how I felt it should be! Hahaha I am not sure whether I did it right a not till now :p

    ReplyDelete