Tuesday 13 November 2012

11 Oct 2012 - "Lost" at 낙산사

The taxi driver dropped me at the carpark.  It took about 23 mins from the Intercity Bus Terminal to reach here and the taxi fare was KRW14800.  Only 2 mins walk to the temple entrance from here.

The blue sky and white clouds captivated my heart...

Completely blown over by the beautiful sky....

....and the beautiful sea......
*Who am I?  Where am I?



The above pictures were taken at the carpark.
I have yet to enter the temple compound!
Hahahaa







My admission ticket.



Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva
Goddess of Mercy
觀世音菩薩
관세음보살

I saw the statue of the Goddess of Mercy from far. *南無大悲觀世音菩薩.  
Jihye asked me why I visited so many temples in this trip. I never thought of that until she asked me! Hahaha  
The surroundings of the temples were so beautiful and I can't resist not to visit these places. As simple as that ^^







It was bright and sunny but it was cold...



좋다!











南無大悲觀世音菩薩
I was trying to figure out how to get there!



Enjoying the moment. The scenery was simply breathtaking. 
It clears the mind.  It clears the thoughts. 
I could stand here just by looking at the ocean for a long long time...

No comments:

Post a Comment