Sunday 28 October 2012

9 Oct 2012 - From Dongdaegu train station to Dongdaegu subway station


I was back at Dongdaegu Train Station at about 3.45pm. Luckily, Jihye had told me Dongdaegu train station is not the same building as Dongdaegu subway station, otherwise I might have wasted some precious time searching for the subway station. I mentioned this casually to my city tour guide, 필여. Guess what?  She actually brought me to the subway station. I didn't expect her to walk me all the way to the subway station. I'm so grateful to her. 필여시, 정말 고맙습니다. May you be a successful tour guide and may your days be filled with happiness always ^^
As indicated by the red arrow, we walked into the train station through that exit. 오! 잠깐만..Did we jaywalk??  ㅋㅋㅋ

From the train station, locate exit 2 which connects to an overhead bridge.  If I did not remember wrongly, exit 2 is on the same level as the entrance we took just now.  There's no need to take any escalator or stairs to get to exit 2. 

Saw this after I crossed the overhead bridge. Walk straight.  

Thereafter, you will see this man made pond.  Pass the pond and get past the "tower" like building as shown. 

Saw a bus terminal thereafter and it was right outside Dongdaegu subway station, exit 4.
I think this is DongDaegu Express Bus Terminal 동대구 고속버스터미널.

Dongdaegu subway station, exit 4.
It took me about 7 mins from the train station to reach here. It was about 4.05pm when I reached here. My next destination was Jihye's shop and the subway station nearest to her shop is Seongseo Industrial Complex Station.  The train journey from Dongdaegu subway station to Seongseo Industrial Complex Station is about 30mins. My KTX back to Seoul departs at 6.10pm. This means I have very limited time catching up with Jihye! On second thought, I do not wish to impose on her for too long since she will be busy tending her shop.  Actually, I wanted to give her a surprise visit but I didn't know the exit from the subway station to her place, so I have to tell her that I'm coming to visit her.  Nevermind, I will give her a surprise visit next time ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment