Wednesday 1 August 2012

18 April 2012

Walked out of Butterfinger and saw cherry blossoms across the road.  I went over to take some pictures before I proceed to my next destination, Seoul Grand Park.  

Again, I was the only one busy taking pictures! 

So this is a school..



Can you see a cheeky boy out there ^^

I wonder if Korean students need to sing the national song or the school song every morning. Back in Singapore, students in primary and secondary school will sing our National anthem and school song on the assembly ground every morning. Yeah, I miss those days.

It would be more beautiful if there's no cables hanging up there ㅋㅋㅋ





Omo!  I finally get to see a baseball batting centre!  I used to see such batting centres in Korean dramas very often but very seldom in the recent years. 



I think its a good way to release stress and anger! ㅎㅎㅎ

I passed by Kona Beans once again but was too full to eat or drink anything. Unless Kyuhyun is inside!  ㅋㅋㅋ

Shinee!! Yes! Shinee is back ^^  
I love their new song,"Stranger".
Ermm...I saw this in the subway station.

No comments:

Post a Comment