Monday 6 August 2012

18 April 2012 - Seoul Grand Park

Nice place and nice weather to have picnic ^^



Hmmm...잠깐??  Hold before one attempts to feed the animals??



Some boys were teasing the Kangaroos and one of the Kangaroos hopped very fast towards the boys thinking that they were going to feed it with some food. Poor kangaroo  ㅠㅠ

Nice weather makes walking enjoyable and relaxing ^^



There were children everywhere.  Anyway, what is zoo without children?





Besides the sky lift, this is the place that left me with a deep impression of the zoo.  I may not have been to many zoos but I found myself gaping with astonishment when I saw what was behind these metal grilles. What I saw was big birds and tall stands that looked something like a nest for the birdies.  Maybe you will think that I am been ignorant or "Swa Gu" but I felt I was in Jurassic Park!  Hahaha.  One word to describe my feelings - Impressed.

They were bigger than what you see from my pictures.

I can't imagine how it feels like to be the only human being in this big cage with all the big birds around.

안녕하세요!





I stood here to watch the birds for around 15 mins



Woww!!  Korean kids can dye their hair in such bold colours!

Dude of the day ㅋㅋㅋ







오모!!  He is sooooooooo cuteeeee like a 수박!

Runaway deer ㅎㅎㅎ

Wowww.....

Young animals such as tigers, monkeys were kept here.





He/she reminds me of a cartoon character...

Teachers tried hard to get every student to pose for their pictures.  This little girl tried her best to smile.



Hey, 백호 sounds a bit like white tiger in Hokkien!!
The sky lift is somewhere near by.

No comments:

Post a Comment