Sunday 5 August 2012

18 April 2012 - Seoul Grand Park


Insectarium never aroused my interest but I decided to check it out anyway. 

I saw this before I went in the Insectarium.
Any idea what are these for?
I think they are for baby prams and strollers.

Insect jelly??  Yucks...

I can't describe them!  They looked like both dragon and eel to me.



I like it here ^^

Wow...so different..

This is huge.  I wonder how old is this millipede..

White snail!
 Oopss..pardon me for my ignorance.  It was my first time to see a white snail...

Aka escargots.. 



"Common Map Turtle" ???
To me, they are tortoise! Hahaahaa

Interesting name.

Another flower that I can get to see in Seoul Grand Park and they are bigger than the ones in Herb Island..Well, I am glad that I decided to check out this insectarium becos its rather interesting ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment