Monday 9 July 2012

15 April 2012 - My favourite place

同样的地方,不一样的心情.
我只能说我真的很想念蓝蓝的天以及朵朵白云.
每一张照片都是同样的心情.

You will see many similar pictures but I don't care.  













I remembered Jae suggested to go under the bridge to get a different view.
I tried this time and Woww......






Beautiful night view but I failed to capture its beauty in this picture...













Nope.  This was not due to any camera defects.  I managed to snap a picture just when the water shoots out  ^^













Many people came with their tripods to take pictures 



I always enjoy this moment.  Something which we couldn't do in Singapore.  



Its time to leave as the fountain came to a stop for the night.  
Can't bear to leave this place.  带着依依不舍的心情离开.
I will be back in my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment