Monday 30 July 2012

17 April 2012 - Cheapest meal at Anam

I walked over to Anam station, exit 2 to check out the place, as well as to look out for "Biya" 비야 and "With Chicken" 위드치킨.   

Heheee..I was most happy to see cherry blossoms ^^


Sinpo Woori Mandoo 신보우리만두 ^^
There were quite a few eating places here but I couldn't find "Biya" 비야 and "With Chicken" 위드치킨.   I bought some gifts from two shops and grabbed the opportunity to ask the sales assistants for direction to "Biya" 비야 and "With Chicken" 위드치킨.  None of them have the answer and told me there's no "Biya" 비야 and "With Chicken" 위드치킨 in the vicinity!!   *Disappointed

I walked around the place a few times but couldn't find "Biya" 비야 and "With Chicken" 위드치킨.  Maybe they have shifted elsewhere ㅠㅠ  
I was tired, so I decided to give up and settle for other food. Came across this eating outlet. Hey, that should be the cheapest meal I ever come across in Korea! The pictures looked good as well.





The picture was deceiving.....!  I wanted noodles and thought the yellow shreds shown in the picture were noodles but they turned out to be shreds of eggs. I should blame myself for being lazy to read the Korean words...Hur Hur
The food tasted so so but then again, I couldn't ask for too much since it was so cheap.  After dinner, I took the subway back to Myeongdong to do some last minute shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment