Sunday 15 July 2012

16 April 2012 - Cherry Blossoms at Jeongdok Library

Happiness ^^
This was the reason why I came here becos one blogger mentioned about stumbling upon cherry blossom in Jeongdok Library.

Beaming with happiness when I saw this ^^



Beautiful Beautiful Beautifulllllllllllllllll!!

Again, the pictures will be almost similar.  Do not proceed any further if you are feeling bored with my pictures on cherry blossoms by now.  Skip this post before its too late. 





It was very windy and its hard to take some nice pictures...















Another couple taking wedding shoots.  Their accent told me they were from Hongkong. Is Jeongdok Library a popular place to take weddings shoots? Korea has so many charming places. I wonder why they came all the way here for their wedding shoots.  I wish them a blissful marriage and may happiness surrounds the family always.









I am always curious with this flower.
 Its not small but they can have so many growing on a single tree. 



Walking around the place. I decided to check out the library.

I entered the library and saw this beautiful sight from the window.  Eh...everybody came here for books or to study.  I was the only one who was busy taking pictures of the cherry blossoms!  Not sure which section I went to but all I saw was tables and chairs.  There wasn't a single book around. I probably have went to some study rooms or even audio rooms..I don't know..

*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram







Pink "Willow tree" ㅋㅋㅋ

Its time to make my way to the next destination, Samcheongdong.
안녕 Jeongdok Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment