Sunday 8 July 2012

15 April 2012 - Namsan big size pork cutlet for dinner ^^

I board the bus at 12.45pm. It made a stopover at 진부Jinbu bus terminal at 1pm and drove off from the bus terminal at 1.05pm. The bus reached 장평 Jangpyeong bus terminal shortly at 1.22pm and drove off at 1.30pm. There were more passengers boarding the bus this time.

The bus arrived at Dong Seoul Bus Terminal at 3.22pm.  It was really a hot and sunny Sunday...

I planned to go to Banpo Bridge in the evening and there's still some time for me before evening.  I decided to pop over to Dongdaemun.  It was a Sunday afternoon.  Strangely, the road looked kinda empty. There weren't many people on the road as well. No wonder, Carried asked me if Koreans go out on Sunday morning.

I think I came out from the wrong exit.  I took the subway to Dongdaemun History and Culture Park but couldn't remember which exit I took. I wanted to go to Doota, so I should have taken the subway to Dondaemun, exit 8 instead. Well, its okay though I have to walk a little bit more.  The red arrow is pointing to Hello apM.  Walk past Hello apM and you will see Doota.
Reaching the shopping districts proved that I had been "misled" by the empty roads. Omgg...the shopping buildings were swamped with people.  I felt that I must get out of the place but my eyes were too busy looking at all the displays and my legs brought me to one section after another..It was a tug of war between the heart and the physical self..

Finally, I got out of the place and passed by Cheonggyecheon Stream.  Somebody was singing English song.  I liked such street performance  ^^   I took the subway back to my hotel to put my stuff.  Yeah...I bought something from Doota..

I was craving for Korean Donkatsu and remembered that I saw a few places selling Donkatsu in Myeongdong.  Nope, I didn't want the Japanese Donkatsu.  I wanted to try the Korean Donkatsu and see what's the difference.  I walked around Myeongdong and finally I saw this place.  Oh gosh...so near and yet so far...It was located abou 3 mins walk away from my hotel, Metro hotel!!  There's a Japanese pork cutlet restaurant on the same row, so don't get mixed up. If I did not remember wrongly, it was located beside Standard Chartered bank..I didn't notice the name of this restaurant but I only knew it was a place selling Korean pork cutlet  ㅋㅋㅋ

Packed at dinner time!

I was surprised when I saw the menu!! It was Namsan pork cutlet!  I had always wanted to eat the popular pork cutlets at Namsan but didn't have the chance to do so. I didn't know there's an outlet at Myeongdong.  There were a few restaurants selling fried pork cutlets at Namsan but I'm not sure if this restaurant is the best. Its doesn't matter to me as long as I get to eat a Namsan Pork Cutlet ㅋㅋㅋ

Yup!  I ordered the big size Namsan Pork Cutlet.  Yummy Yummy Yummy!!!  It doesn't look big here but its really BIG.




No comments:

Post a Comment