Monday 25 June 2012

13 April 2012 - Nonsan Strawberry Festival

Checking out the place after visiting the mini exhibition.

Aren't they cute  ^^



Many children were here!

Lovely innocent children  ^^

So sweet  ^^

This little girl had been walking up and down, looking earnestly at the strawberry mascot.  So cute!

Oh I see...actually, she wanted to take a picture with the mascot! She's such a cutiee ^^ While she wanted badly to take a picture with the mascot, I wanted very much to take a picture with her  ㅎㅎㅎ

Queuing up for free balloons.



Wow, didn't expect to see a foreign performance here.

I wanted to buy but the smallest box of strawberries was also too much for me and strawberries can't keep for long...



I love mushrooms but I didn't buy any ㅠㅠ

Strawberry juice!  Just what I needed  ^^

These were the smallest size I could find.  I bought one  ^^

My bottle of strawberry jam and strawberry juice.
The jam was very nice!





This vendor was selling some boxes of mushrooms.  

I wondered what it said on each banner hanging up there...



No comments:

Post a Comment