Monday 18 June 2012

12 April 2012 - Touring around 개미마을 Ants Village

I stumbled upon this place at the end of the slope.
The beautiful spring flowers attracted my attention.

I wondered where it would lead to.
Curious but I think I better don't walk too far away from the main road.
The air was extremely fresh and clean here.
I felt my lungs were cleansed!!!
Its really a luxury for city dweller like me to be able to do breathing exercise here!! 

I had no idea what it indicated.

Simple and peaceful environment  ^^  I enjoyed every moment here.
Wondered how the place would look like in different seasons..
The following pictures might bored you becos they were almost similar.




















The wind was blowing every now and then. Its really hard to capture a picture of the flowers!!  I had to be ready at all times to press my shuttle button the moment the wind stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment