Saturday 10 March 2012

너무 너무 배불러요......

I can't believe Red Pig is fully booked for both 14th and 15th April.  Despite calling up a week in advance to make reservation, I still can't get a table for 3 persons.  I hope the lady boss will consider expanding the shop space to accommodate my people.  Shar said we will just proceed to the place and wait for an empty table...don't know whether she mean it a not but I can't wait any longer.
I got to do something!  The results of my action has left me feeling quite guilty conscience!  Ahhh.....Had a very good dinner tonight but I can feel my stomach is going to burst anytime....

A little Ssamjang, Kimchi and Pork Belly.
Believe it a not.  I hardly eat pork until I eat Samgyeopsal 삼겹살!!  
Pork Belly used to be a CONFIRMED NOPE for me until I tried Samgyeopsal 삼겹살 in Korea.  
Bibigo!  Saw this in the supermarket and bought it to marinate the pork belly.  
Yup!  I divided the pork belly into two portions.  
One portion was simply marinated with salt,
 and the other portion was marinated with pepper and the sauce that I bought.  
The pork was marinated a night before, to make it tasty.   Niceeee!!!!

Ermmm......I know this doesn't look like 순두부찌개 Sundubu Jjigae but trust me, it taste like 순두부찌개  ㅋㅋ

제가 한국 음식 많이 좋아해  ^^   Mum said I can't live in Korea because at the rate I am eating, I will become a fatty bom bom in no time..........ㅠㅠ   I told her I won't because there's a lot of walking to do in Korea unlike in Singapore.



No comments:

Post a Comment