Wednesday 22 February 2012

Jinhae Gunhangje Festival 2012

Yay!  KTO has just updated the events taking place in Spring!  Jinhae Cherry Blossom is one of the highlights for my upcoming trip.  Can't wait for the announcement on 2012 schedule for Cherry Blossom in Korea  ^^  Its amazing how the Japanese and Koreans can forecast the blooming schedule for Cherry Blossom.
As updated by KTO,
  • Jinhae Gunhangje (Cherry Blossom) Festival will take place from 1 April - 10 April
  • Nonsan Strawberry Festival will take place from 13 April - 15 April
Although there are quite a number of reviews that Nonsan Strawberry Festival is nothing much, but more like an expo instead of strawberry farms around the festive grounds.  Whatever it is , I still want to check it out  ^^

My current favourite drama is 부탁해요 캡틴 ^^    지진희 Ji Jin-Hee was never my favourite actor but because of this drama, he made it top to my list of favourite Korean artists!   ㅎㅎㅎ  The other character that I liked in this drama is the little girl, Han Da-Yeon.  Her real name was Kal So-Won 갈소원.  Omggggg, she is just so soooo adorable!!
Although this drama is not the usual romance comedy that I like, but I think this is a very interesting drama.  Well, at least for a start as I am only into the 5th episode.  Hope it doesn't have too much sad scenes as the story goes on... Ever since I started watching this drama, I am even more appreciative of the hard work put in by each and everyone who makes the flight journey safe and smooth.   

No comments:

Post a Comment