Friday 9 December 2011

22 Oct 2011 - Day 13 in Korea

My heart becomes heavier as each day passed by.... 2.5 more days left in Seoul....Nobody can understand how sad I was...sobs....
I felt extremely contradicted because I was actually very happy that I can see Jae tonight for dinner and Banpo Bridge, but at the same time, I felt so damn sad that I will be leaving Korea soon.  Super duper mixed feelings...arghhhhh...

I decided to buy my breakfast fom Rotiboy.  I always had the impression that Rotiboy was from Singapore, thus I did not want to eat something that I can get from Singapore.   Later, I realised that Rotiboy originated from Malaysia...Oh well, I don't mind to eat this coffee flavoured bread once again since all the outlets in Singapore were closed few years back. 
I was curious why the word "Singapore" was mentioned in their signage as shown in this picture. 

Lots of Japanese were queuing up ....

I am not sure but I don't remember there was so many varieties available back then in Singapore.

I went up to the second level to check out the cafe
I didn't want to be rude so I only take one picture of the setting in the cafe.. It was a quick snap and the picture turned out to be blurred...
                        

I hardly drink coffee...coffee was never my preferred drink but I can still remember how it tasted like.  The taste remains the same after all these years...tasted like the one I ate in Singapore many years ago  ^^

I lurv cheese more than coffee  ㅋㅋㅋ

              
Summary of Rotiboy

No comments:

Post a Comment