Sunday 13 November 2011

17 Oct 2011 - At Seonyudo Park

    Just in case you are not keen in greenery....
There are a lot of pictures on plants and trees for this post...

Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram

Maintaining the right temperature inside the Green House.
*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram


Inside the Green House




Inside the Green House


Inside the Green House

Inside the Green House


Inside the Green House



There were a lot of cuties that day!
This little boy in green looked bored...He was waiting for his turn to tke pictures.

He still looked bored after he took his picture...

Little cuties doing some self entertaining while waiting for their turns to take picture.

  That little boy with permed hair looked so cute and cheeky!

Innocent children
*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram

She's so cute  ^^
*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram


*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram

*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram

*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram




Eco friendly in a pretty way.


Hey, I was there 45 mins ago!

I was a bit confused...I thought I came to Seonyudo Park? Anyway, I only manage to tour around a small portion of the park. Time to move on to 63 Building.

Nice place for a picnic  ^^





I think white tree trunks are beautiful.








There were so many children that day ^^









Woww...looks yummy



Something caught my attention!
First thought that came to my mind...any celebrities that I knew??


Pardon me....I am not sure who they were....any idea?






I turned right after coming out from the park.



Huhh....another bridge to cross?? No choice....if I turned left, I will be walking back to Hapjeong Station using the same route that I took just now...


Halfway there....This bridge was better than the one just now...its shorter...


Cafe Aritaum


Good idea to have a cafe here ^^
Would be nice sitting here, admiring the Hangang river with a cup of green tea latte  ^^
Ohh....I miss my green tea latte....


이게 뭐예요?   For the cyclists?


This elevator makes it convenient for the cyclists.






Reaching the end of the bridge!


I am not sure where am I but I continued to walk on and on and on...
Reminds me of the song "Walk On" by U2...one of my favorite from U2.


Withered tree for the changing season.

Yup. I was from Yangwha Bridge. I think Dangsan Station is nearby so I continue to walk. I was right. I found Dangsan Station after a while. Took the subway from Dangsan station to Yeouido Station for my lunch at Mad for Garlic. Horray!


No comments:

Post a Comment