Sunday 13 November 2011

16 Oct 2011 - 순두부찌개 for dinner

It was about 6.30pm when I reached Busan Station.  I had my dinner at this place.

That's right!  Its my favourite 순두부찌개 Sundubu jjgae for dinner  ^^  
This time, I tried the green chilli and it was very very nice!    
 
I always wanted to eat my jjigae like this because it looked mouth watering to see actresses and actors eating their jjigae with rice like this in Korean drama  ㅋㅋㅋ   However, during my past few days of observation, I have yet to encounter any Korean who eat like this.  Since there aren't many people in the restaurant, I decided that I will eat my rice in soup this way ㅋㅋㅋ   An uncle 아저씨 sitting opposite was looking at me.  아저씨, ?   I saw him scooped up his rice, put it into the soup and ate it.  아저씨 did not pour all his rice into his jjigae at one go.  아저씨 put his rice into his jjigae bit by bit.  Looked yummy to me too  ^^
*Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment