Monday 21 November 2011

18 Oct 2011 - Naksan Public Art Project

Just a little lane that caught my attention...

Part of  "Naksan Public Art Project’...
I just kept on walking down slope and came to this place...

There's always little surprises at unexpected corners  ^^

I wonder how they did it ....nice

Art in an unpretentious environment.

Passed by this shop as I continued to walk down slope. I decided that walking down slope should be a wise decision to get to the nearest subway station. Afterall, I don't think a subway station would be located up there on the hill top.  I thought 18 Oct 2011 was a day that I walked the most in my entire life but I realised I was wrong when I checked out Namsan....ho ho hoo....that was really omgggg....

18 Oct...hmm...a day which I will remember for sure ^^  At work today, I attended to two different customers within an hour.  What surprises me was both of them have the same birth date, 18 Oct and here I am writing about 18 Oct!  Hmmm...1810  *wink wink


Some shops which I passed by....

No comments:

Post a Comment