Wednesday 9 November 2011

16 Oct 2011 - 돌솥 비빔밥 for lunch

Travellers can get on and off at any stop along the route.  I got off at Taejongdae for lunch at this place.  Did you see the City Tour Bus stand at the right side of this picture?   It will be the same stop to board the next city bus. My first city tour was the  Taejongdae course, which lasted for 1 hour 40 minutes.
(Busan Station > Busan Domestic Ferry Terminal > 75 Square > Taejongdae > International Cruise Terminal > Namhang Bridge > Songdo Beach > Jagalchi Market > Busan Station)
 
Inside the eatery

Guess which is my favorite banchan 반찬? 
Its  감자 of course ㅋㅋㅋ 
 감자 is one of my favorite food cos they never go wrong in any dishes  ^^ 
The only time they went wrong is when they throw the extra inch on my waistline,
and make it go horizontally....sobs...

Yup!  I ordered Dolsot Bibimbap 돌솥 비빔밥 ^^ 
Can't remember how much I paid for this meal.  Was it KRW7000??

Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram

Ready...  Get set and tuck in!!! 
This is simply yummilicious...mmmm...yum yum ㅋㅋㅋ

* Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram
 


No comments:

Post a Comment