Sunday 6 November 2011

15 Oct 2011 - Nothing much at Sangsangmadang 상상마당

It was still raining when I left HoHo Myoll.  The sky was gloomy, the floor was wet...and I lost my sense of direction.  Hmm...The instruction to SangSangmadang was to come out from exit 1 of SangSu Station and walk for about 5 minutes.  After walking for 5 mins, I felt something was wrong so I asked a school girl for directions.  She was surprised and was very kind to bring me to SangSangmadang.  I was supposed to be the one asking her questions but it turned out that she was asking me questions all the way.  She asked me questions like, "Where are you from?", "What brings you to Korea?,  What do you like about Korea?" etc  I asked if she would be late for school.  She replied with a smile, " No. Don't worry."
Nice girl  ^^  Very grateful to her.  I think she was excited to practise her English  ^^  I am most happy to practise with her although my English is not good at all  ㅋㅋㅋ

While crossing the road to get to SangSangmadang, the blaring music attracted my attention, as well as many others.  I was not sure what was the event about but this group of people was dancing and singing happily in the rain..


SangSangmadang.  There was no exhibitions on the 3rd floor that day.  Nothing much to see.

Art work at the entrance

Art work at the entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment