Sunday 30 October 2011

13 Oct 2011 - Lunch with 재 at Heyri Art Village


 told me this eating table is called 밥상 (Bapsang).  I prefer eating on this type of table ^^   I have the urge to buy a bapsang and a ramen pot back to Singapore  ㅋㅋㅋ
It did not took me long to decide what I wanted to eat.  I zoomed straight into one of my favorite Korean food, 자장면 (Jajangmyeon).

 asked me, " Do you know how to use the chopsticks?"  I was puzzled when he asked me this question. I replied, "Of course." I came to understand why he asked me this question the moment I tried to "grip" the noodles with the flat metal chopsticks! Hahahaaaa
I have been using chopsticks for the longest time in Singapore and it was never a problem for me till that moment! It was not easy to hold the slippery noodles with the flat metal chopsticks but somehow I managed without creating a mess ㅎㅎㅎ  Anyway, I don't regret using the metal chopsticks at all ^^
's Bibimbap looks really good and healthy especially after he mixed it  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment