Sunday 30 October 2011

12 Oct 2011 - Issac sandwich for dinner @Myeongdong

Dongdaemun is soooo huge and crowded...Seriously, I forgotten who I am when I was there!! 
Actually, I hate crowds but because its Korea, I am most happy to be part of the crowd. I only managed to shop at Doota, Migliore, Good Morning City and Hello Apm. Basically, items sold were more or less the same. I keep telling myself to get out of this place but my heart and legs were not on talking terms with my brain...
Anyway, there were quite a few shops selling track shoes at the basement of Good Morning City. I bought one pair of baby blue Nike shoes for Kim and one pair of black Nike shoes for myself ㅋㅋㅋ  *Happy
After all the shopping, I took the subway to Myeongdong for dinner.  I was looking for a pharmacy 약국, and stumbled upon Issac sandwich by chance.  Yippee!  I have always wanted to try Issac after reading all the good reviews from the Internet.  Issac sandwich@ Myeongdong can be located after coming out from exit 5. Walk straight all the way for less then 4 mins.  The shop will be on the right hand side, and the main road will be on your left  ㅎㅎㅎ

I asked 아저씨, "Can I take a picture?"   
  아저씨 replied, "Sure!" 
*Happy

아저씨 started preparing my sandwich by using a piece of butter to "glaze" the other hot plate. 
 I was surprised to see 아저씨 using a piece of butter just like that.

My bacon sandwich in the process ^^


Woohoooo....Its ready for my consumption!

Yummy!!!  너무 너무 맛있는!  I loved the radish in it!  Jae told me it is the sauce that made the sandwich tasted so yummy.  He is right and I called it the "magic" sauce ㅎㅎㅎ   I think this sandwich costs about KRW 2300 ^^

Heaven ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment