Friday 28 October 2011

12 Oct 2011 - Touring around Gyeongdong Herbal Medicine Market

I took subway to Jegi-dong station, exit 2 for Gyeongdong/kyungdong market.  You will see this on your right the moment you come out from exit 2.   

   








Poor thing...but they looked scary to me too...I'm still wondering whether they are giant lizards or fish...








Gyeongdong Herbal Medicine Market is my favorite market in Seoul! The moment you step into this market, you will smell the Chinese herbs aroma and I always love the smell of Chinese Herbs!! Walking around this market certainly made me feel so energised.    

























                                 

Mum's favorite ingredient to make soup for the whole family  ^^

Any idea what is this?  이것은 무엇입니까?
           














Everything looked so big here!

Yeee....!!
      




 













There were other markets nearby.  

       

1 comment:

  1. Found your post interesting to read. I cant wait to see your post soon. Good Luck for the upcoming update. :) Thanks for sharing! Herbal incense

    ReplyDelete