Wednesday 26 October 2011

10 Oct 2011 - First meal in Seoul ^^


I reached the hotel at about 8.45am.  I was very lucky to be able to have an early check-in at 10am.  Left my luggage at the hotel and went off for my JUK!!!  I simply adored Korean porridge. There were many shops selling Juk(Porridge) in Myeongdong. I just popped in to the one nearest to my hotel. Within a mere 30 minutes in Myeongdong, I suffered severe financial damage!!  Korea is the only country which I do not have to worry about bringing my facial products.  I bought everything here right under my nose!!  ㅎㅎㅎ
I told Jae I'm not sure whether I made a wise decision to stay in Myeongdong...my goodness....
 
My Clam porridge KRW 10,000 ^^  I have been dreaming of you for so long ㅋㅋㅋAhhh..the onion pickle was sooooooo delicious!!  I swear I was never a fan of ONIONS but this was really niceee!! The cold radish was yummy and crunchy too! I am not sure what was the side dish at the top right hand corner but I loved that! A little spicy with a nutty/sesame taste ...yum yum...



No comments:

Post a Comment